We provide a flexible program designed to meet your needs as you transition into a recovery lifestyle. If you are currently being prescribed medications by your physician for the treatment of substance use disorders, we are happy to provide therapy services to support you in your recovery efforts.
Our Outpatient Program offers individual and group counseling, Peer Support Services, and Targeted Case Management with a primary focus on relapse prevention. We strongly encourage reaching out to others who are new to recovery and to get involved in community activities.
Group topics are client-driven and tailored to meet the needs of the current group. Often, our topics have to do with coping with day-to-day challenges that can interfere with recovery and lead to relapse. The group setting provides a venue to discuss these challenges and support one another in overcoming difficult obstacles to recovery. We offer services 7 days a week to meet your individual needs.
• Solidify abstinence from all mood/ mind altering substances • Practice relapse prevention skills
• Improve emotional functioning
• Broaden sober social networks
• Address individual problem areas
• Participate in outside employment, education, and community service
• Learning to balance recovery and personal responsibilities
• Completing and adhering to a personal budget plan